THE HONEY TAPS Song & Dance Act pay homage to the effervescent chorus girls of a bygone era...the gals with the happy feet!
With a nostalgic wink to flappers of the 1920's and bubbly chorus girls of the swinging 1930's & 1940's, THE HONEY TAPS captivate audiences with their intoxicating energy and dazzling display of top notch entertainment.
THE HONEY TAPS have appeared nationally and internationally at iconic venues including The Rainbow Room, The Plaza Hotel, JFK Library, The Queen Mary, USS Midway and Palais Royale.
Collectively, THE HONEY TAPS boast an impressive resume including Broadway and National Touring productions of 42nd Street, Anything Goes, The Producers, Young Frankenstein, White Christmas and The Radio City Rockettes.
In addition to performing on the New York City and Los Angeles club scene, THE HONEY TAPS are available for private bookings and corporate events. Client list available upon request.
Jackie Covas, Artistic Director for THE HONEY TAPS, is no stranger to the style and times of glamorous supper clubs and underground speakeasies that have recently experienced such a resurgence.
Jackie's grandmother was an original chorus dancer with the Paul Whiteman Orchestra in the 1930's. Her mother founded the Hotcha Hoofers, a singing and dancing chorus line of gals, that shared the stage with Cab Calloway and The Nicholas Brothers.
Three generations of tap dance, passed down over the years to bring you THE HONEY TAPS classic, authentic appeal.
- THE HONEY TAPS named special guests in Michael Feinstein's Standard Time at Carnegie Hall.
- THE HONEY TAPS take up residency with Grammy Award-winning Vince Giordano & The Nighthawks every 3rd Tuesday at Iguana NYC.
- THE HONEY TAPS can be seen on the Broadway episode of Emmy Award-winning series Bare Feet with Mickela Malozzi on NYC Life.
- THE HONEY TAPS named featured dancers of the Johnny Holiday Show at The Cicada Club in Los Angeles.
- THE HONEY TAPS back for the 3rd year at NoMad Masquerade Ball in New York City.
- THE HONEY TAPS return for the 3rd year at Great Gatsby on DAOU Mountain.
- THE HONEY TAPS entertain at the world famous Rainbow Room for New Year's Eve!